Send Neighborhood Law Office P.C. an Email
Neighborhood Law Office P.C.
7225 E Hampden Ave, Unit A
Denver CO, 80224
You must bring coupon to office with you.
May not be combined with other offers.
Request a Consultation
From Neighborhood Law Office P.C.
About Neighborhood Law Office P.C.
Neighborhood Law Office, P.C., is a Colorado Law Firm serving clients throughout the entire State of Colorado in Family law, such as Divorce, including Bankruptcy and other areas of law from our offices in Denver, Colorado.
Neighborhood Law Office is a different kind of law firm. We do not bill by the hour and we do not require retainers. We have a set menu of prices that we believe are so reasonable that we print them on our windows. At Neighborhood Law Office the clients know up front what the work will cost, and the clients are always in control of their case. Come in anytime, there is never a charge to talk with us, and we always give you straight talk and a good price!
Neighborhood Law Office™ offers Legal Services at a Price You Can Afford!™
We represent clients from all over Colorado. Many of our outlying clients find that our Saturday hours allow them to visit us when running errands or making visits to Denver. In most cases it is not necessary to make more than a single visit to our office. In some cases we can also work via email, fax and telephone with clients outlying parts of the state.
- $699* for a divorce where there are no children of the marriage, the parties do not own real estate, and the parties agree about maintenance, personal property division and those kinds of issues.
- $999* for a divorce where there are children of the marriage, and/or the parties do not agree about maintenance, property division and those kinds of issues.
We also have Saturday and evening hours to accommodate clients with tight schedules.
Our lawyers care about you and your family. Neighborhood Law Office™ is designed to make affordable and competent legal services as readily available as any other essential service.
For More Information Call us at
Call us at 303-578-1214 Today!
"Legal Services At A Price You Can Afford!™"
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
This law firm is amazing. I walked in without an appointment, and they greeted me like they were expecting me! I talked right away with a lawyer, and he answered all my questions. They are going to do my divorce for less than $1000! Read more testimonials >
- Adams County - Brighton, Thornton, Westminster
- Arapahoe County - Aurora, Byers, Centennial, Deer Trail, Englewood, Littleton, Sheridan
- Broomfield County - Broomfield
- Clear Creek County - Empire, Georgetown, Idaho Springs, Silver Plume
- Denver County - Denver
- Douglas County - Castle Rock, Franktown, Larkspur, Louviers, Parker, Sedalia
- Eagle County - Avon, Basalt, Bond, Eagle, El Jebel, Gypsum, Minturn, Red Cliff, Vail
- Elbert County - Agate, Kiowa, Matheson, Simla
- El Paso County - Black Forest, Calhan, Cascade, Colorado Springs, Fort Carson, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Peyton, Rush, Security, Stratmoor Hills, Widefield, Yoder
- Fremont County - Brookside, Cañon City, Coal Creek, Cotopaxi, Florence, Lincoln Park,
- Jefferson County - Arvada, Columbine, Evergreen, Golden, Lakewood, Pine, Westminster, Wheat Ridge
- Larimer County - Berthoud, Campion, Estes Park, Fort Collins, Livermore, Loveland, Red Feather Lakes, Wellington
- Morgan County - Brush, Fort Morgan, Hillrose, Orchard, Snyder, Weldona, Wiggins
- Park County - Alma, Fairplay, Guffey, Jefferson
- Pueblo County - Avondale, Beulah, Boone, Colorado City, Pueblo, Pueblo West, Rye, St Charles
- Summit County - Blue River, Breckenridge, Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne
- Teller County - Cripple Creek, Divide, Florisant, Green Mountain Hills, Victor, Woodland Park
- Weld County - Ault, Dacono, Eaton, Fort Lupton, Greeley, Johnstown, Keota, Kersey, La Salle, Milliken, Pierce, Platteville, Raymer, Severance, Windsor
In business Since
We have been in business since 2009 .
- American Express
- Master Card
- Personal Check
- traffic tickets
- Trusts & Powers of Attorney
- Dept. of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hearings.